Training Image 1

Training Image 1

Sponsors

Sponsors

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Introduction


Malaysia has a long and illustrious history of competing at the highest level of athletics, at the Olympic Games. However, in our long history, Malaysia has never raised it's flag at the Winter Olympics. This is the goal that we wish to accomplish, at Ski Malaysia and personally as the first hopeful Winter Olympian in Alpine Skiing.

In this blog, I'll be documenting my progress through the qualification process. A long season awaits, with clear goals set that will see me prepare for the Asian Winter Games and the World Championships in 2017, before hopefully reaching my ultimate goal of competing at the Winter Olympics in 2018. Currently enrolled at the University of Colorado at Boulder, I've found myself in a unique position to train and race amongst the best university skiers in America and indeed the World, in a bid to get the results to mark a new chapter in Malaysian Sporting History.

Thank you for joining me on this journey, subscribe/favorite this blog to keep up with the latest in pushing the envelope for Malaysian sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment